Image Map

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Classroom Tour 17-18

This is me before Open House on Friday. I wore the same skirt last year, I just switched up the shirt.
This year's Welcome Bunting.
View from the Door
Wall
SMART (Brag) Tags and the Super Improver Wall
Classroom Library- my chapter books are organized by series and my picture books are in the buckets. 
Leadership Teams (Classroom Helpers)
My Hydration Station will be in the corner. We have the Wellness Station next to the paper towels. 
Anchor Chart Wall. Back Counter.
Computers. Bookshelf.
Guided Reading Area, my Smart Cookie Station during Open House.
Smart Cookie Treat Bags- Bookmark, Smart Tag, Smart Cookie Notepad, Smart Cookie Sticker, Scentos Mini Pen, "Nerdy" Cookie
Guided Reading Area, my Smart Cookie Station during Open House.
Reading Bulletin Board
Math Bulletin Board
Door- I'll post photos printed on my Polaroid Zip. 
Desks- SMART Folder, Agenda, Information Packet and Flipbook
That's my classroom this year. I actually moved down the hallway but it's basically the exact same room. I'm looking forward to year 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment