Image Map

Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday Made It 7*24*17

This week I'm keeping it simple and sharing how I adapted my Erin Condren Teacher Planner for next school year. They come out with a new design every May but I purchased mine back in April when last year's design was on sale. 
My Planner
I purchased the Create 365 Teacher Planner Stickers to use with my planner. You can find them at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. 
I decided to take the Absentee Log and turn it into an Inspiration List like I saw over at 3rd Grade Thoughts. I used planner stickers to replace Name with Idea and to replace Note with an apple and checkmark. I also used the tabs to replace Absent with Inspiration.
Since I've already created my Long Range Plans I really didn't need this page for plans but I do intend to use this page to list monthly 7 Habits of Happy Kids, Leadership Skills and Growth Mindset lessons and ideas. 
This is one of my calendar spreads. I'll use this to record important school dates and holidays.
I opted for 2 sheet protectors, it comes with 1 but you can add 2 more if you like. I use one sleeve for my long range lesson plans and one sleeve for our district calendar. 
I've already written all the dates in my planner. Then I used the tabs from the sticker book to section the lesson plan pages into months. 
I'm looking forward to using an actual planner again. I've done planbook.com for the last two years and I loved it but there's nothing like a pretty planner to get you excited about writing lesson plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment