Image Map

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Long Range Planning

I only have 4 more days of summer school then I can start my mini vacation. I've got 3 workshops to attend before teacher work week which starts August 26th. I spent four afternoons last week setting up my classroom, my friends think I'm crazy but I want it over and done with by the end of summer school so I don't have to think about it while on vacation. I don't know about you but our teacher work week is filled with meetings and professional development and that leaves very little time to unpack and set your room up.
 
I've also done my long range plans for next school year. Now that I've taught third grade for two years I finally have a grasp on what to teach when. I downloaded the template from Ginger Snaps and filled in my information. You can click on the picture to take you to all my plans for the year.
 

I've also been busy creating stuff for my classroom, I blogged last week about the spiral deco mesh wreath I created as well as classroom signs and balloons for the Krazy Straws I purchased for my students birthdays.

Have you been working on anything for your classroom?


3 comments:

  1. Great Job on getting your classroom done and your plans ahead of time. My friends think I'm crazy too for always having things done way ahead of time. My classroom is complete and I've done my lesson plans for the first 5 weeks of school. We begin on August 6th.

    Erica
    Shepherd's Shining Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting your long term plans. I work in the same county and this is my first year teaching 3rd grade. Your blog has given me so many wonderful ideas!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete